Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Essence Haul

Hey
This is a mini post about a mini haul from just4girls.
I had zero plans of making any purchases since my wallet was literally begging me not to buy anything. But then essence came up with their Miami Girls collection and it had some amazing colors. I was sold! 

I was tempted by their hair extensions but decided against it, next time maybe. 
Here's what I got 


Miami blush in roller skates 
It's an ombré blush with shades of  pinks n orange. The colors are so pretty to look at. This blush cost me Rs. 440 


I got these two lip colors in 01-Let's Paint The City and 02-It Peace
The colors were marginally different from the product photos online. These cost me Rs 310 each.

This was it. Do tell me which product should I review first??

Get these at leading Cosmetic stores. I got them from Just4Girls.pk
Find Essence on Facebook here 

7 comments:

  1. wanted to see the swatches :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. do review the lippies firstL(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grt haul cant wait for their review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that blusher, its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the blush would be very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just followed your blog and am nominating you for the Liebster Award, as I think this is a lovely blog! Kindly do check out my Liebster Award blogpost for rules and details.

    ReplyDelete