Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Collection


Hey
      I am here with my second review and this time it's one of my favorite eye shadow pallets Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone. It has eight shades and I love almost all of them !!
                                           
 A lot of bloggers out there have been praising Wet n Wild and I know why. These pallets aren't heavy on the pocket and are totally worth the money.
                                                 
                                       Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Collection
                                                          Comfort Zone
  For the ease of the beginners all the shades are labelled as Highlight, Crease, Eyelid and Definer. You don't really have to follow the whole thing but for a beginner it really helps.
One Shade is damaged in mine somehow :(
 First I'll show you the swatches so you can get a good idea as to what I am talking about.
Google Image
The upper row is the column 1
The lower row is column 2
L to R Browbone Eyelid Crease Definer 
L to R Browbone Eyelid Crease Definer
Somehow the green colour isn't showing that well but honestly its a gorgeous lime green colour.
The 1st column can be used everyday to create neutral looks and some dramatic smokey eye looks. Specially the brow bone colour in column 1 is a really good highlighter. Even when I am not using the palette I just use this colour in my other make up looks.
The definer colours in both columns can also be used alone so try that but with a lighter hand just to get the glammed up sultry look :)


On to the pigmentation  I'll say the pigmentation is really good and fall out is almost none. The texture is smooth and i have no problems packing the color on with my eco tools eye shadow brush. I have used the normal luscious eye shadow brush and that works great too.

My favourite is the green shade hands down. Its such a pretty colour I tell you and looks lovely on the eyes. You can wear it alone too


Packaging: Nothing awesome about the packaging, since its not sturdy I do fear its breakage while travelling so I always keep it packed in cotton pads to keep it safe while I travel. I have broken a lot of makeup so I fear that above all :)


Availability n Price: Its available with some facebook pages online like Lush Grooming Bargains and will cost you Rs 1150 on this page and that's an unbeatable price :)

It costs $7.99 on BeautyJoint 

Final Verdict:  Go for it. Have no fear. You'll love this one!!

                                                                                                          XoXo
                                                                                                         
Amna

14 comments:

  1. I really want to get at least one of these palettes, lovely shades in affordable price! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you get this one. I am sure you'll like them :)

      Delete
  2. I have this tucked away somewhere. I wonder why I have been neglecting this palette as its really versatile. The white and the green/brown dual chrome ones are the exact dupes for MAC vanilla and club eyeshadows. Great review.
    pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I agree with the versatility part. I just cant live without this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wet n wild's matte lipsticks now i wanna buy this as well :) great review amna :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love these colors! I’m definitely gonna keep an eye out for this one. I am loving WnW lately..Thanks for swatching !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Its definitely a quality brand

      Delete
  6. i love the review and the swatches are so great <3 I have a bad experience with WnW shadows but this palette looks good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats too bad since every1 I know likes them

      Delete